DIVA TSHIRTS

tizzylish2003
on 4/11/04 6:42 am - Greenville, TX
HALLLOOOOOOOOM DIVAS! OK, so everyone's response for the tshirts is AWESOME. I am going to make it a flat $10/shirt(if that seems like too much let me know). I was thinking that we should pick one color for the shirts something like white or gray or something like that and one design with the exception of your name. So here's what I was thinking. On the back I would put TMB DIVA and on the front I would put your Diva Name and then a picture if you wanted it or I was thinking OH.COM... Let me know what you guys think. I think I will make the TMB a general "logo" of sorts and then I will personalize your name however you wanted(as far as colors go etc.) So I guess everyone can just send me money(check is fine....as long as there's money in that account! ) or you can send it through my paypal account. Just let me know how you want to do it. Email me and let me know how you want to do the funds. When you email me, please let me know what size you need, how you want the shirt sent to you(I can either give them to someone to pass out at the convention or I can mail them to you), what personalization you want for your name, and your DIVA name just in case it has changed or I don't have it... just let me know. These are the people that i have that want TSHIRTS: Jacqueline L: Miss Diva Jackie Cheryl Kluk: Diva Extraordinaire Vicki C.: Biker Diva Marie Soto: Sexy Marie Diva WLS Deb: Totally Hair Diva Adasha: Newlife Diva Teresa R: Huggles Diva Susan Schneck: Hottie Diva Nicki W.: Froggie Diva Katherine Ratcliff: Joker Diva Erin Nehner: Rocker Diva Holly Harris:Hollywood Diva Paula Birkholz: Karaoke Diva Michelle Roberts: I don't have your Diva Name Let me know if there is anyone I missed! My email is [email protected] Cassie sweetheart diva
tizzylish2003
on 4/11/04 6:51 am - Greenville, TX
If you don't like my idea....feel free to tell me. That isn't necessarily set in stone. I just think they should look realtively similar.... Anyway, do you want your surgery date on there too?
Jackie P.
on 4/11/04 7:18 am - College Station, TX
Cassie, Would it be possible for you to sketch it out for those of us that can't visualize it and post a link to the pic? I don't know if it's possible or not. Thanks, Jackie Danskin Diva
tizzylish2003
on 4/11/04 7:26 am - Greenville, TX
I'll play with it to see if I can....I may be able to atleast get a general idea......
WLS_Deb
on 4/11/04 7:49 am - East, Tx
Sounds good... just let me know where to send the money.... sounds like you will be losing some money if you ship them individual.... to persons... you may need to add a few $$ to ship to individual.... dont put yourself out more than the stress of doing the shirts girl.. its going to be a major project I bet in itself.... cute idea Totally Hair Diva 260/150/140 Revision
tizzylish2003
on 4/11/04 8:03 am - Greenville, TX
Very good point... I emailed you Deb....
Cheryl K.
on 4/11/04 8:23 am - Waco, TX
How big of a size can we get (4x)? I am still pre op. Smaller is ok but I just want to know if I can wear it in Arlington or not. Cheryl K. Diva Extraordinaire
tizzylish2003
on 4/11/04 8:58 am - Greenville, TX
It may only be 3X, but I'll see what I can do....
adasha
on 4/11/04 11:16 am - Beaumont, TX
How about if all of them are bright yellow or red or something that will stand out? Just a thought. Adasha aka Newlife Diva
Melissa C.
on 4/11/04 1:37 pm
Newlife Diva I like this idea Because I Can Diva
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views