I have my Pysch appointment tomorrow, Any input??

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/4/04 11:48 pm - Houston, TX
I have my Pysch appointment tomorrow and I was wondering if any of you all have gone through the testing at Scott and White in Temple. I don't know what to expect but I have heard that there are at least 500 questions. Please wish me luck. Peace
Christian I.
on 4/5/04 12:01 am - TX
Hola Ramon, Don't sweat it man. It sounds ominous but its really not a big deal at all...I am having a hard time remembering what exactly it entails so it must not have been very memorable. I remember I too was worried about it, and it was over before I knew it began. I think my doctor just asked me if I was doing it (the surgery) because I thought it might help me get back with my ex-wife or some bs like that. Its totally in the bag. Congrats on getting one step closer. Christian
Cheryl K.
on 4/5/04 1:02 am - Waco, TX
It is a breeze. Did it last week. I enjoyed meeting the pychiatrist afterward where he told me my personality type. It was basically me. Don't go in and bs the test. They can tell. Cheryl K.
Monique So Sweet
on 4/5/04 7:04 am - The most southern tip of..., TX
Ramon, I wish you GOOD luck, Im sure it will be a breeze. I haven't had to have one yet, although for my own sake I probably should. I think Im pretty I've diagnosed myself with OCD. I don't know if thats just an excuse though. Nevertheless, BUENA SUERTE!
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views