1st DAY OF APRIL, COME ON THIS WILL BE FUN!!!!!!!!!

Gina F
on 4/1/04 5:33 am - Belton, TX
Okay, haven't seen this one on the list... but I love While You Were Sleeping. It's clean and funny! But still a good love story. Ahhhh... I think I'll watch it this weekend! Hugz, Gina
coldakmom
on 4/1/04 7:55 am - Leander, TX
Mine is Under the Tuscan Sun!!! I saw that with a very close friend of mine and we both loved it. Right C??? Jeannie
Linda_Jones
on 4/1/04 8:03 am - Pearland, TX
Oh, I love that movie...Under the Tuscan Sun. Jay even liked it too. The book is good too..different from the movie but good.
coldakmom
on 4/1/04 8:05 am - Leander, TX
Looks like I need to get the book and read it too!!! Thanks for telling me it is different. J
Christian I.
on 4/2/04 12:00 am - TX
On advice of counsel, I can neither confirm nor deny any alegations to that effect hee hee. Under the Lustin' Sun was a great movie. Diane Lane very easy on the eyes...as are you.
SassySamara
on 4/1/04 8:01 am - San Antonio, TX
Pretty Woman...always has been and will probably always be. I love Julia Roberts, and Richard Gere is not bad either. I love the Cinderella story of it all. It is so romantic to me. I think I was only 11 when it came out and was so excited my mom "allowed" me to see it. I always wanted to be "pretty woman" Of course minus the hooker part Samara
Valerie03
on 4/1/04 8:31 am - Palestine, TX
Finding Nemo!! LOLOL!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views