1st DAY OF APRIL, COME ON THIS WILL BE FUN!!!!!!!!!

nmurray
on 4/1/04 1:16 am - Houston, TX
I can't pick one Bed of Roses, French Kiss, Only You, Don Juan... Noemi
Elaine-SugarLand
on 4/1/04 1:22 am - Sugar Land, TX
WELL FIDDLE DE DE!!! IT HAS TO BE GONE WITH THE WIND. MY SECOND FAVORITE IS SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. LOVE, ELAINE -83 222/139
Grace H.
on 4/1/04 1:29 am - Vidor, TX
MY FAVORITE MOVIE HAS GOT TO BE ANYTHING WITH CHEVY CHASE IN IT....HE'S SO FUNNY... LIKE ADASHA SAID VACATION, AND THE CHRISTMAS MOVIE IS HILARIOUS... IT MAKES ME LAUGH EVEN THOUGH I HAVE SEEN IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. HUGS, GRACE
Cheryl K.
on 4/1/04 1:33 am - Waco, TX
Last of the Mohicans is one of my all time favorites. Daniel Day-Lewis is just so hot in it. I even have the soundtrack to it. One of my favorite comedies is The Blues Brothers. It was just on VH1 Tuesday night. Cheryl K preop
Dorothy E.
on 4/1/04 1:34 am - Fort Worth, TX
What a great question! and What a hard question! Some of you reminded me of some of my favorites. I guess I know my favorites because those are the ones I always watch when they are on TV. Here goes. Shawshank Redemption Dave Rainman The Way We Were Same Time Next Year Dorothy
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 4/1/04 2:49 am - Houston, TX
I just thought of another one. A TIME TO KILL with Samuel L. Jackson
Monique So Sweet
on 4/1/04 3:14 am - The most southern tip of..., TX
I don't have just one. But I LOVE Braveheart, the story was awesome. I also liked Schindlers List,and We Were Soldiers Once and Young (another Mel Gibson movie), and I recently saw The Passion of Jesus, and well, I don't want to say its my "favorite" movie, I am just so glad I saw it because it was so moving. After I saw it, I truly felt I was/am unworthy to be here, while He went through what he did for me?
relishtx
on 4/1/04 3:27 am - Dallas, TX
Oldies: To Kill a Mockingbird. Just an ageless masterpiece. I firs****ched it when I was a small child and LOVED it. The atmosphere, the small town feel, and of course Gregory Peck! New: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy!!! I have been a Tolkien fan since I was 15 and received the books as a christmas present. I know movies never measure up to the written book...but the LOTR movies are excellent and they have those four hotties Orlando Bloom (Legolas), Sean Bean (Boromir), Karl Urban (Eomer NEW FACE HERE!) and last but certainly not least, Viggo Mortenson as Aragorn! Ok steady...back to work now girl... Mary Beth
J M.
on 4/1/04 3:32 am - Henderson, Tx
Mine is The Bridges of Madison County......and then there is always Urban Cowboy....and my current fav is Radio...... hey Mary Beth...i llike the LOTR too......*Smiles*
relishtx
on 4/1/04 4:12 am - Dallas, TX
Next time you come to town J we need to get together girl! Talk about those hottie LOTR men!! Mary Beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views