1st DAY OF APRIL, COME ON THIS WILL BE FUN!!!!!!!!!

babybear67
on 3/31/04 10:50 pm - Arlington, TX
My favorite love story is "Return to Me" with DAvid Ducoveny and Minnie Driver. She gets his dead wifes heart and when they meet its like they known each other for years. I just love it. My all time, I could watch over and over again and know the lines by heart movies are the Lethal Weapon series with Mel Gibson Maureeniiiieee
Jodi L.
on 3/31/04 11:15 pm - South Texas, TX
Silence of The Lambs...I am a psycological thriller girl... but best all around drama....Steal Magnolias, Summersby, The Green Mile, The Man From Snowy River
Jacqular
on 3/31/04 11:17 pm - Cypress, TX
Shirley Valentine Has anyone else out there seen it??????????? Jackie
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 3/31/04 11:35 pm - Houston, TX
I must be a freak because I have two favorite movies and they are so different it isn't even funny. They are Natural Born Killers. "Sh*t man, I'm a Natural Born Killer" (the greatest line in that movie) And the other is The Breakfast Club. "Hey, Show DIck some respect." (the best line in that movie) I know it is an odd pair but they both good.
its_me
on 4/1/04 1:51 am - Killeen, TX
Now see Ramon one of mine is definitely The Breakfast Club. I guess the other would have to be Pretty in Pink...lol. I used to just love Molly Ringwald...can you tell b/c I could have added Sixteen Candles too! ~Rachel
Shelly I.
on 4/1/04 12:05 am - Odessa, TX
My favorite movie is probably "French Kiss". Meg Ryan is so cute in this movie and it is soooo funny. I've watched it over and over. Another movie I have watched over and over is "Clueless". My little sister made me watch it with her and I thought, "Oh great, this is gonna suck." But the comedy is actually aimed towards adults. So many of the lines went right over her and her freind's heads. But I fall on the floor laughing every time!!
relishtx
on 4/1/04 3:37 am - Dallas, TX
Ooooohhhh me too me too Shelly! I can watch French Kiss over and over! I love Meg in anything she does and Kevin Cline is my FAVORITE comedy actor...he just rocks! Put them together and wowza!!! Mary Beth
Leilani M.
on 4/1/04 12:23 am - North Richland Hills, TX
My Favorite Movie of all time is Shawshank Redemption!! Such a wonderful movie. The fact that Andy was able to keep faith, escape and recover from all that he suffered when he wasn't even the one who murder his wife and her lover. Also all those things he did for his fellow inmates. Makes me cry every time. I can watch that movie over and over again. Leilani
kathrynd
on 4/1/04 12:29 am - Fort Worth, TX
I also love "Steel Magnolias" and love to quote the heck out of it! "Vacation" is toward the top of my list. It still makes me laugh, like Adasha said. Even though you know what's going to happen, it's still so funny! I adore "The Way We Were" and "Once Around." Excellent love stories, each of them with a deeper message of staying true to yourself yet being able to risk loving someone outside the range of what you had in mind. Good lessons!
Jennifer H.
on 4/1/04 12:34 am - Plano, TX
Gone with the Wind! Has anyone seen that comedy channel show "Straight Man for the Gay Guy?" It is a spoof of the popular makeover show "Gay Man for the Straight Guy." I might have the titles slightly wrong. In this the straight guys are trying to help the gay guy appear straight. He, of course, starts off as the totally flambouant stereo type. Anyway, It was so funny when I saw it the other day the striaght guys took the gay guy to shooting practice and told him it was a typical straight guy thing to do. They instructed him to shout out movie lines as he shot the gun. All the straight guys gave examples like "Make my day" blah blah blah They gay guy gets all ready, aims, and as he fires yells, "Frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn." SSSSSooooo funny. Even more so because that is my all time favorite movie line. BTW on he second try he says "Hold on, its gonna be a bumpy night..." LOL!
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views