1st DAY OF APRIL, COME ON THIS WILL BE FUN!!!!!!!!!

Christian I.
on 3/31/04 10:03 pm - TX
ONLY ONE!?!? Moulin Rouge It is the story of a Writer named Christian, who moves to another country at the turn of the century. He befriends, artists and singers, and falls in love with a red head with green eyes. His motto: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return" How can I NOT love that story?!?! My other favorite movie has to be Gladiator. Is there a cooler movie line than when the Romans ara about to take Germania and he says to his captains "On my mark, Unleash hell!" or how about: What we do in life echoes in eternity, Christian
skye56
on 3/31/04 10:17 pm - Amarillo, TX
Yeah, Christian - Gladiator WAS a great movie!! Armagedon was awesome too! There's really a lot of movies out there that would classify as my favorites.
c ..
on 3/31/04 10:29 pm
Christian you need to check out "like water for chocolate" It is a true love story. Set in Mexico. About a youngest daughter who can never marry because it is tradition that she care for her mother till she dies. So the love of her life marrys her sister to be close to her. She starts cooking and all her emotion goes into her food so who ever is eating her food feels her pain, love, anger, ect. I think you would really enjoy it. It is in spanish with english subtitles. Shawn
Christian I.
on 3/31/04 10:44 pm - TX
Como Agua para Chocolate. Yes, I did see it. And you are right it is very good. I love the scene where the sister runs of barenaked on the horse with her lover. Hey, I'm a guy what can I say? I remember these things.
c ..
on 4/1/04 12:48 am
Hey that is one of my favorite scenes too Shawn
coldakmom
on 4/1/04 7:32 am - Leander, TX
Should have known you would say Moulin Rouge. You are the man in that movie. Hee Hee!! Just remember we all know how that story ends. Jeans
jamiegidge
on 3/31/04 10:04 pm - Fort Worth, TX
My all time favorite movie is, "Only You" with Marissa Tome and Robert Downey Jr. it's just a really cute love story Jamie 265/159/135
Christian I.
on 3/31/04 10:13 pm - TX
Hey MILKSHAKE Jamie I saw the end of that the other night! Why was the name of the character so important? I caugt it at the point when they are at the airport and Robert Downey introduces her to some other guy standing there and says "well, I love her but I have the wrong name Hope you can work it out" and leaves. WHAT?!?!?
Cherblues
on 3/31/04 10:05 pm - Lewisville, TX
Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid Robert Redford and Paul Newman Need I say more...ummm ummm GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
The-Irish-Lassie
on 3/31/04 10:31 pm - Brazoria, TX
I am a "Steel Magnolia'a" and "Fried Green Tomatoes" kinda girl deep inside I got the whole Southern Girl thang happenin....but... I also love... Beaches - Love Bette Middler in anything that she does. Only the Lonley - Who doesn't fall in love with John Candy. Tommy Boy - Everyone needs that one stupid movie to make'em laugh, this one is mine. There are so many that I really can't list them all! This is a great question. Shannon The Irish Lassie
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views