Fun Question

tizzylish2003
on 3/30/04 6:30 am - Greenville, TX
I am the "baby" of the group. I graduated in 1999 from Redemption Academy in Kailua Hawaii (no I wasn't a trouble maker, my parents made me transfer b/cI wanted to do extra curricular stuff instead of school work, and this school had NO extracurriculars!) My favorite band was/is Matchbox 20 but when I graduated, NSYNC was at the top of their game... Cassie
Jody A.
on 3/30/04 6:37 am - Mount Pleasant, TX
1977 Greenville High, but spent most of my time at Bryan High Favorite group... hmmm have many... LYn Skyn, America, Marshall Tucker Band, Eagles!!!!!!!! shooot... I can't limit it, love my music!! Love to all~Jody
babybear67
on 3/30/04 7:26 am - Arlington, TX
I graduated from C F BREWER HIGH SCHOOL, White Settlement TX, in Jan 1986....had to get outta there as fast as I could. I be a Brewer Bear, I guess I really got into bears from school, they were our mascots. In high School I was into Journey, I love all music, but I will stop and turn the radio up as loud as it will go to listen to AC/DC. Can't believe all the folks here who love them.. Maureeniiiieee
goldylox
on 3/30/04 8:38 am - TX
I graduated from Spring Branch High School in Houston in 1978. The best band of all time ... ZZTop!!!!
Belton_Brenda
on 3/30/04 8:50 am - Belton, TX
Florence High school Florence Texas 29 in grad class.....1982 I loved country but ZZTOp, ACDC, dance music was it!!!! Journey good for Brenda
SassySamara
on 3/30/04 8:56 am - San Antonio, TX
I graduated from James Madison H.S. in 1997 and at that time my favorite group was....umm..I dunno..there were a lot....I listened to so many it would be hard to pick one??? Samara
Leilani M.
on 3/30/04 11:31 am - North Richland Hills, TX
I graduated from Loveland High School in Loveland, Ohio in 2001. I was really into Techno and 80's music, Still really into the 80's music, some Techno and all time fav is the Eagle's. That was the first concert I ever went to. It was their 100th concert since they got back together. I was 12. Leilani Marie
blank first name B.
on 3/30/04 1:57 pm
I graduated from Mt. Pleasant High in 1984 I listen to Joan Jett and the Black Hearts and Def Lepeord but mostly listen to country. I really can't remember them all. Tonya
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views