Fun Question

wumpieintx43
on 3/30/04 2:56 am - Texas City, TX
Graduated in 1979 from Hermitage High School in Richmond, Virginia. My favorite musical groups were Charlie Daniels Band, Styx and Pat Benatar. Pam 243/166/130
texangrl4vr
on 3/30/04 3:00 am - Wichita Falls, TX
Henrietta High School, Henrietta Tx.~ 1991 I can't remember what I listened to then~ that is sad! Shelia
Priestess1974
on 3/30/04 3:10 am - GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
Alvarado High School 1992 Fave group(s) Fleetwood Mac and Matchbox Twenty Susan
Grace H.
on 3/30/04 3:10 am - Vidor, TX
I GRADUATED IN 1985 FROM VIDOR HIGH SCHOOL. FACORITE BANDS ARE THE CURE, AC/DC, ZZ TOP, DAVE MATHEWS BAND, LYNARD SKYNARD AND AL GREEN........THEY ROCK... HUGS, GRACE
KathrynR
on 3/30/04 3:43 am - Burleson, TX
I have a funny story about the Cure. A few years ago, I was waiting in the Gatwick Admiral's Club for a flight home and was sitting next to these two guys (dressed kinda funny) and we talked for about an hour. Everyone was staring and I thought it was rude to be staring at two nice but wierd dressed guys. We then got on the plane - I went to Business Class and they went to First Class, so then it dawned on me they must be someone famous. I then asked my flight attendant who those two guys were and he said, "The Cure. I didn't know there was an illness." We both just laughed. When I got home I asked my daughter if she knew who The Cure was. Boy was she angry that I didn't get an autograph. Geeezzzz, what was I supposed to do? Say, "Can I have your autograph and, by the way, WHO ARE YOU!"???? Kathy
Adriana H.
on 3/30/04 3:44 am - Houston, TX
I don't know, but I think so far I am the youngest person to post so far.. if I'm wrong I apologize. 1) Bellaire High School , 1998 2) My favorite musical group at the time was, hmmm i dont remember! Well actually I listened to (and now more than ever) a lot of salsa music - so I guess it would have to be Jerry Rivera, Celia Cruz, La India and Gilberto Santa Rosa fun question!!!!! adriana
Teresa D.
on 3/30/04 3:55 am - Garland, TX
I was part of the 1972 graduating class of South Garland High School (go Colonels.) My favorite artists/groups, back then, were Janis Joplin, The Doors, Grand Funk Railroad (Mark Farner was HOT back then!), Led Zeppelin, The Allman Brothers, Simon & Garfunkel, Spirit, Van Morrison, Joni Mitchell, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Jackson Browne, The Beatles... oh, the list goes on and on. I still listen to those artists/groups, by the way... my daughters tease me about being stuck in a time warp.
its_me
on 3/30/04 3:57 am - Killeen, TX
I graduated from Clarke Central High School (Athens, Ga) and my favorites would be The B-52s, Wide Spread Panic and REM. I can't help pulling for those hometown bands!! **COOL QUESTION! ~Rachel
its_me
on 3/30/04 3:58 am - Killeen, TX
I was supposed to tell you the year too... (1991)... oops!!
dallaskim37
on 3/30/04 2:22 pm - Rockwall, TX
Rachel, Aren't The Indigo Girls from there too? I like them but didn't know their musi****il after high school. I love REM, also. Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views