***The Award Goes Tooooo???***

The-Irish-Lassie
on 3/25/04 9:02 pm - Brazoria, TX
*****************ADASHA KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!****************** Let me tell ya'll. Adasha is my , and if I understand it correctly I was her first ette. Since she has taken on Momma July and looks like Rinda Burnette also. Three surgeries all within a week of each other. Not to mention the awesome job she does with those beautiful babies she has. On top of everything else she has going on. And she is trying to move. I say she gets the award for being such a wonderful person. Hats off to Adasha!!! If you have not met her in person you should seek her out! & Shannon The Irish Lassie 9 days out
Traci P.
on 3/25/04 9:08 pm - Bryan, TX
There are alot of awesome people on this board and Adasha is definately one of them!!! We love you Adasha! Traci P.
WLS_Deb
on 3/25/04 11:00 pm - East, Tx
I agree... that she is a wonderful lady and a great angel.... you were very lucky indeed and we love her to death!!! deb 260/152/140
Linda_Jones
on 3/25/04 11:03 pm - Pearland, TX
I always love giving Adasha a hip hip hooray. She is just as beautiful inside as she is on the outside. Adasha, here's to you.... Hugs from Linda
Grace H.
on 3/25/04 11:30 pm - Vidor, TX
Shannon...I agree.... Adasha is a Wonderful Lady and a good Mother.... I've been trying to get a hold of her to meet up with her for lunch or something before she moves. Has she already moved to Houston? Heres to ADASHA Hugs, Grace
adasha
on 3/26/04 2:50 am - Beaumont, TX
Oh My Gosh! I was having such a horrible day and now this! You have MADE MY DAY!!!!! I know I have not been attentive enough due to moving, being scared to move, can't find a place to live I can afford, etc., and it is so great to know that I am appreciated! I love you all so dearly! I don't know what I would do without you! By the way, I am also now an angel for Janet Gaillard! I LOVE THIS JOB!!!!! It's so wonderful that I had such great angels to be my role models, Linda and Cheryl! Ya'll are the best!!!! I LOVE YA'LL!!!!!! Adasha
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 3/26/04 3:05 am - Houston, TX
I have to say that I am still a newbie of sort and Adasha was one of the first to make me feel welcome. I have a lot of respect for the things she does to help others. Peace
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views