Q.O.T.D.

Linda_Jones
on 3/17/04 3:51 am - Pearland, TX
Yes we do! I'm still sorry I couldn't make the lunch meeting at the Empire Cafe. Let's shoot for April.
Adriana H.
on 3/17/04 3:59 am - Houston, TX
youre soooooo on! adriana
Traci P.
on 3/17/04 3:54 am - Bryan, TX
Id ask the waiter for another table, explaining that those people are being very obnoxious and loud...and as I left the table, Id be sure to walk over to theirs and lay down one of Eric or Bo's business cards and tell her she needs to "get educated". Now, if I had a card which showed my before and after pic..then Id give her one of those as well....... But I would remove myself from the situation where we could enjoy our dinner in peace. What did you do Adriana?? Traci P.
Adriana H.
on 3/17/04 4:05 am - Houston, TX
I just stayed quiet and ate my meal.. I was really dissapointed that they were uninformed and that they didnt realize that this is not at all an easy way out! adriana
Margo M.
on 3/17/04 4:51 am - STAFFORD, TX
Hey Adriana, Well I would say D. I am so tired of people thinking that this is the easy way out. Margo
Melissa C.
on 3/17/04 5:53 am
I diffenately go with A~ I will talk to ANYONE.....I have had this happen I just listen to them and them I interrupt them and tell them my story and how it is not the easy way out!!! In fact, one lady (dry cleaners) actually called my doctor and set up an appointment with him!!! Great question sweetie, Love & hugs Mel
Priestess1974
on 3/17/04 6:58 am - GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
I agree with Noami(sp?). I would give them a card w/website info and sources to look it up. Ignorance can be harmful, so I would rather have someone do a little research, and realize that WE are REAL people, with an illness. We are not lazy, or unmotivated, or lack willpower. I had this talk w/a coworker the other day, after her "lovely" remark that I would be so pretty if I were thinner. First, I had to put myself in check and not snatch her head off, as I was want to do. Then I told her that that was such a back handed compliment, and that I didn't appreciate it. She apologized. A little knowledge goes a long way, and I gave her this sites address, and some other sources. She's not exactly svelte herself, so she took them w/o comment. Ok, enough of my little rant. Susan Happy Saint Pattie's Day, Slante'!
Jennifer H.
on 3/17/04 8:27 am - Plano, TX
Hmm...if I was on a date...that would in and of itself be a monumentous occassion! I would have to take the opportunity to find out my date's opinion. It would depend upon whether or not I had already told him about it. I sure would not let someone else dictate how I relayed that info to someone I was interested in. If he already knew I would probably give him a grin and look back and forth at the people talking so they would know we had an inside secret that had to do with them. I would smirk at him like they were fools whenever their comments dictated. Hopefully, they would get the idea that we found them to be idiotic. Not very direct, but it would make me happy
babybear67
on 3/17/04 9:21 am - Arlington, TX
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Does that answer your question, I think my job has made me certifable, call the white coats. Maureeniiiiieeee
blank first name B.
on 3/17/04 10:47 am
right now I would say C but in actual situation I would probably tell them that I had it done and if they would like to get educated on the subject I can fix them up! but I wasn't there and I can't say for sure, I'm sure you did the right thing Adrianna. Tonya
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views