Poll: To tell or not to tell?

its_me
on 3/17/04 12:07 pm - Killeen, TX
Hi Kathryn, I told my family and they were all very supportive. Very close to the date we told my inlaws and they were great about it too! Now that I have been doing so well... I don't mind telling anyone and everyone!! ~Rachel
adasha
on 3/17/04 12:42 pm - Beaumont, TX
I told everyone, and I still do. I'm very proud of this surgery that I had to fight tooth-and-nail to get. I have a friend who didn't tell and everyone eventually figured it out, and she is now viewed as a liar because she went to great lengths to hide it, only to be found out. I'm just not a good liar. I can't do it well, so I choose not to. Thus, I tell everyone everything - probably too much! Adasha -81
mardo
on 3/17/04 8:00 pm - austin, tx
I don't tell anyone. My husband told his family after I told him not too. I just say I had a medical problem which was why I was having trouble with eating to much so I got it fixed. I only work with my boss so telling people at work wasn't an issue. He and I don't have a business relationship only and my weight isn't part of our discussions. I told him I was having surgery, it wasn't really serious but I would need time off. My close friends and sisters know and are supportive. I am a slow loser and am glad everyone doesn't know-I think I would feel even worse.
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views