Newbie needing info on Arlington

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 3/16/04 4:37 am - Houston, TX
Hello there.. I have only posted a few times and I am wondering about the meeting in Arlington.. I have been lurking around on the site for a while and finally thought I would post a message..
Monique So Sweet
on 3/16/04 4:42 am - The most southern tip of..., TX
Hi Ramon, If you look to the top of the page when you click on your post, there is a banner that says Arlington convention, click on that and it will give you what you need. Welcome to the Texas boards from a "lurker". Have a good day!
Donna Allen
on 3/16/04 4:42 am
Welcome welcome!!!!!!! Hugs Donna -77.5 266/188.5/150?
Linda_Jones
on 3/16/04 4:43 am - Pearland, TX
Hi Ramon! Look at the top of your screen and you'll see a banner..two ladies smiling at ya, and it says National Convention Arlington and a pic of our great state. Click on that for details. Also, read the post from Bo about what's going to be covered. Now, you have invested quite a bit of time learning about it...get yourself registered and come for the fun but stay for the education! We want to meet ya! Melissa and I will be at the registration table. She'll be the cute one and I'm the serious studious one who never smiles or jokes. Hugs from Linda
Adriana H.
on 3/16/04 4:47 am - Houston, TX
You are soooooooooooooooooooo wrong for that! Did you read the question of the day???????? email me whenever you get a chance At [email protected] adriana
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 3/16/04 5:01 am - Houston, TX
Yes I read the QOTD and for those people that want to know who talked to Adriana about being a newbie and feeling left out it was me. Adriana has been very friendly to me and I appreciate it. Peace
Linda_Jones
on 3/16/04 5:12 am - Pearland, TX
Ramon, you are no longer an official newbie. You are now officially a member of the clique! Of course, we are ALL members of this clique!!! Plus, you are not allowed to lurk any longer. You MUST post something every day, and you absolutely MUST greet newbies! Hugs from Linda
Belton_Brenda
on 3/16/04 5:12 am - Belton, TX
Hey ramon, I think we have talked b4 too. I am in Belton and having surgery through Scott and white. I am doing the 6 mos program sinc eI have S & W ins. looks like Sept b4 surgery. My hubby and I are going to the arlington meeting along with other central texans as well as texans hope to see you there!!! Glad ya posted it has been awhile..... Brenda preop
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 3/16/04 11:41 pm - Houston, TX
I have a meeting with Psych on April 6th. And then a doctors consult on the 23rd.. I hope to have my surgery sometime in June. And then be down 100 by Christmas.. lol
DhF
on 3/17/04 2:13 am - Somerville, AL
Hello, Ramon. I am glad you are posting again. I remember the few you did. Sorry you have felt left out, that is no one's intention on here I assure you. Wait and see!!! Stop hiding behind the and you will find out just how much you will not be left out. Hope to see you in Arlington in May. Love, Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views