I have my Pysch appointment

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 2/19/04 11:48 pm - Houston, TX
I was informed yesterday that I have an appointment with my Pysch dr. and I was wondering what to expect. This is from Scott and White in Temple, so if anyone knows anything about this appointment please let me know.
jb4274 ..
on 2/20/04 12:10 am - Crosby, Tx
Hi Ramon. Well the psych visit really is not a big deal. Just expect A LOT of questions. Try to go in as relaxed as possible. Good luck dear and keep us posted. jen
nefish
on 2/20/04 12:28 am - Rockport, TX
Mine was a lot of questions about why I'm having this surgery to make sure it wasn't for vanity reasons but for health. My response all along has been I don't care how much I do or don't lose I just don't want to have it so I don't have so many health problems and to get off so much diabetes medicine and insulin. It is also to make sure you are not being pressured into this, but that you have considered all the risk and benefits. It is not that hard just go in and answer the questions from your heart. I am proud to say after surgery within only 3 days I was off all insulin and am down from 2000mgs of glucophage to 4mg avandia it has been worth every thing I went through to get to this point. Nancy
Tommie D.
on 2/20/04 2:04 am - Austin, TX
When I had my Pysch appoinment, it just made me reconfirm to myself that I was doing the right thing!! It really made me at ease. Good luck and stay calm. Tommie
Barbara Lucinda S.
on 2/20/04 8:55 am - Central, TX
Hi Ramon, I had my Psych at Scott & White in Temple last Oct. Best advice...get a good night's sleep because you'll be answering 600 questions on a computer screen. Don't try and outsmart the questions, answer honestly and you'll do fine. They only weed out people who suffer from bulimia and other eating disorders or severe depression. One of my sisters is a manic depressive and she had successful WLS surgery 3 months ago. My date is March 22nd. Good luck Barbara Lucinda
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views