QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!!!!

Cheryl M.
on 2/18/04 3:59 am - H'lands, TX
I don't know how you deal with it - you just do. I dealt with it because I knew that I didn't ever want to have to do this surgery again and didn't want to do ANYTHING to screw up my pouch. Cheryl -140 lbs.
Jacqular
on 2/18/04 5:29 am - Cypress, TX
Cheryl... WOW 140!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I deal with head hunger and boredom hunger by getting on this site and reading posts. It is like escaping to another place where food is not the best thing in the world. Jackie
Janet H.
on 2/18/04 4:03 am - Dallas, TX
I am pre-op, like way in advance pre-op but I go for the big one...dying as a result of the WLS. I keep asking the question, if it is not my time to go then I won't go....right? Nothing I can do except kill myself can take me out earlier than God intended, except for the slow death I am dying now of overeating. I thought I really had a lot of faith, this one is stretching mine big time. Janet
Shannon C.
on 2/18/04 6:15 am - Del Rio, TX
I know the one thing that I am afraid of, and I am sure other pre-ops are too, is the fact of dying during or from complications of the WLS. Other than that...I am fine with the whole thing. Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views