Any Central Texas Members??

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 2/3/04 4:22 am - Houston, TX
I am in the 3rd month of my six month endo visits to Scott and White and I am interested in hearing from people
Jackie P.
on 2/3/04 4:44 am - College Station, TX
Ramon, I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about, but that's a little normal for me. I do know where Hamilton is though.... I've visited Dr. Crouch a few times I'll be in Gatesville this weekend. Jackie
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 2/3/04 4:53 am - Houston, TX
I just want to talk to some people from around here. If you are on the S&W health plan they make you go on a doctor supervised diet for 6 months before you can have the surgery. And I am in my 3rd month of that. What will you be doing in Gatesville?
Julie D.
on 2/3/04 6:25 am - Stephenville, TX
Hi Ramon! I'm in Stephenville...that's pretty close to you. In fact, my business (Freedom2Go Home Medical Equipment) does business in Hamilton all the time. We should get together!! Which Scott and White do you go to? The one in Waco? Julie
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 2/3/04 10:10 pm - Houston, TX
Yes that is close in fact I am in Stephenville a lot. You all have a super Wally world. I you want to email me and we will see about meeting one day. I am going to the Scott and White in Temple. In fact, I have an appointment tomorrow. I will let you all know if anything has changed. Like maybe I dropped a pound or two.
Barbara Lucinda S.
on 2/3/04 6:38 am - Central, TX
Hi Ramon, I completed my six months endo program in Nov. (Scott & White in Temple) My surgery is Mar 22nd with Dr. Joaquin Rodriguez. Oh, yes, I live in Lampasas County South of Evant and Adamsville.
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 2/3/04 10:14 pm - Houston, TX
WHy did it take so long to get the surgery after you finished your endo? I hope that it doesn't take me that long because I too am a teacher and I wanted to have the surgery in June possibly the 16th on my birthday. I teach in E-town..
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 7/7/07 7:20 am - Houston, TX
dd
Ramon Lopez 
Co-Founder
 http://www.rydobesity.com 
Interview on www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com Please check it out.. http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/programs/wls-journeys/wls-journeys-guest-ramon-lopez.html/
Video, about me, made by my best friend Yvonne.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCxNTyRUo0
PEACE 
464/409/200
Thanks Obesityhelp.com
Belton_Brenda
on 2/3/04 6:48 am - Belton, TX
Hey from Belton Texas...I too have visited Dr. Crouch and woohoooo did I look good for a short while! Anyway I am waiting for my call from Endo to start the diet and support. Terry, from Scott and White said they should call anyday. I have 3 friends from church who went through Scott and white they look good. Another friend in her 4th month and another in her first month. This board is helpful and very supportive!!! You will enjoy it here!!! Brenda Pre-op
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 2/3/04 10:18 pm - Houston, TX
Yes Dr. Crouch is a fairly famous person around this place.. Hell I would be too if i dispensed drugs like he does..lol.. The one thing that sucks about going to Scott and White is the road trip from here is so boring. I drive like 80 mph to keep from being bored.. I am so ready to have the surgery t isn't funny. I am tired of hurting..
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 111 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 188 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 487 views