Book Recomendations Plz

TNgal_Knoxville
on 7/14/11 1:26 am - Knoxville, TN
Hello and good morning everyone....I would like to know what books you have read to  help you thru WLS. What websites helped you the most in your research? Any one have books here in Knoxville they aren't using anymore? I would love to have them. .
MistersMom65
on 7/18/11 3:28 am - TN
WLS For Dummys was my FAV book!!!

BL & Facelift w/Brow & Eyelid      10.08.08
Abdominalplasty Scheduled          10.21.09

TNgal_Knoxville
on 7/18/11 3:37 am - Knoxville, TN
Could you possibly mail it to me...I am in Knoxville..Wonder if we could do a COD?
LaShelle2
on 7/20/11 5:41 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
I also highly recommend wls for dummies. Also weight Loss Surgery by Barbara Thompson.

Both can be purchased on ebayu or amazon at a decent price. Also checl out your local library. I was surprised at the selection in mine.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

TNgal_Knoxville
on 7/22/11 12:31 am - Knoxville, TN
Thank you so very much...Did you hear Borders Books is closing...definately will be trying to find one in my area..in the meantime..off to the local library for me.
 Have a great day!!
Most Active
Recent Topics