2 week liquid diet

emtcmw
on 12/8/09 2:28 am - NEWPORT, TN
I am gonna do a two week liquid diet before my surgery ..If anyone has done this how much weight did you lose??

Carla

daisyland
on 12/8/09 2:31 am
Hi there:

I did a liquid diet for 5 days pre-surgery and I lost six pounds.  I am sure you will do much better than that if you do it for two weeks.

Best wishes!
emtcmw
on 12/8/09 2:45 am - NEWPORT, TN
Thanks so much for the info ..I have to start the diet on the 22nd it will be hard during christmas so pray for me !! LOL

Carla

maggielou
on 12/8/09 11:28 am
i had to do 1 week of  protien drinks and 1 frozen meal and 1 week of protien drinks only .... the first week was hard and i cheated a little bit but ilost about 15lbs
emtcmw
on 12/9/09 12:16 am - NEWPORT, TN
Oh losing 15 pds would be wonderful , dont know if I will get that lucky but I can hope !! 

Carla

Missy C.
on 12/8/09 12:18 pm - Hendersonville, TN
I started mine last year on the 21st.  It did make christmas a bit awkward but it was worth it. 

I actually gained a few pounds during the liquid diet.  very strange. 
You on facebook?  So am I.  Search for Missy French Coffman
HW/ 338  Starting Weight w/clinic /324  Surgery/307  Current/175 Goal/168

emtcmw
on 12/9/09 12:21 am - NEWPORT, TN

That sounds like what I would do !!  I have gained since my first consult so I have got to lose some weight! I have cut back on sodas and sweets which are my weakness and watching portions and it seems like nothing helps..

Carla

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/09 6:54 am - Sevierville, TN
I lost about 11 pounds on mine. It was 10 days of liquids for me. Losing some weight isn't the only benefit though. By the time surgery came around I was completely decarbed too. I lost all the cravings and was clear-headed etc. It was almost like a detox.

I wish you the best with your surgery.

Karen
emtcmw
on 12/9/09 12:33 pm - NEWPORT, TN
Thanks so much for the info.. I have been cutting back on sodas and sweets until this weekend and I was under some stress and I that is my comfort food so I did a kittle back sliding.. I have limited my self to only one soda a day though . Gonna get back on track tomorrow !!!

Carla

msmanley21
on 12/9/09 8:40 am - Cookevillle, TN
I start my liquid diet Monday. My surgery is the 28th. I am so nervous. When is your surgery.
            Proud mom of Tabby, Johnathon and Melissa

Most Active
Recent Topics