Recent Posts

L. Knight
on 3/11/18 4:26 am
VSG on 07/28/09 with
Topic: RE: Revision Surgery at Mexico???

Hi Tomasl I had revision surgery in Mexico with doctor alejandro Lopez in Tijuana Mexico. He specializes in revision and hands down he is simply the best as well as his entire staff. The cost of the revision to Gastric bypass was $6800. The hospital and recovery rooms are state of the art.

L. Knight
on 3/11/18 4:25 am
VSG on 07/28/09 with
Topic: RE: Revision Surgery at Mexico???

Hi Tomasl I had revision surgery in Mexico with doctor alejandro Lopez in Tijuana Mexico. He specializes in revision and hands down he is simply the best as well as his entire staff. The cost of the revision to Gastric bypass was $6800. The hospital and recovery rooms are state of the art.

(deactivated member)
on 3/11/18 3:02 am
Topic: RE: Surgery Date, Butterflies, and an Old Molina Band

Do you mind sharing the name of a surgeon who has experience in removing and revision with these Molina bands? I have no idea who to use.

(deactivated member)
on 3/11/18 3:00 am

I will go anywhere also, but I really want the band removed and a revision at the same time. Please share your experience with me. [email protected]

(deactivated member)
on 3/11/18 1:59 am

I have the Molina band i***** and am looking for a surgeon to remove and do a revision at the same time. Can you please share your experience with me and who you used? Are you pleased with your decision. I am desperate!

(deactivated member)
on 3/11/18 1:54 am
Topic: RE: MOLINA BAND REVISION

Did you locate a surgeon to remove your Molina band and do a revision? I too am a Molina patient and am having trouble finding a surgeon. Please contact me at [email protected]

(deactivated member)
on 3/11/18 1:50 am
Topic: RE: MOLINA BAND REVISION

Do you mind sharing an update of your molina band revision? I too have a Molina band in which I have had since 1994. I am gaining weight and would like to have it removed and the gastric sleeve at the same time, but am having trouble finding a surgeon who would wants to do it.

Angiebaby73
on 3/11/18 12:29 am
Topic: RE: Rny to DS SURGERY done yesterday

I want the same revision. My rny was about 13 years ago too. When is your surgery? Are doing it in Mexico? If u don' mind sharing.

Angiebaby73
on 3/11/18 12:24 am
Angiebaby73
on 3/11/18 12:24 am
Topic: RE: Who are the best surgeons in Mexico for revision (RNY to DS?)

This is exactly the type of revision. I am seeking, and the same location. If you find more info please share. So far I am checking out beliteweight (have spoken to them on the phone and through plenty of emails). I was told by them, because this is a difficult surgery it would only be done by the lead surgeon Dr. Villarreal. I am gonna check out mexicali bariatric next. Keep me posted if u find more info.

Most Active