revision help please

pghcoon
on 5/5/06 12:52 am - bethel park, PA
I have gained back almost all of my weight loss (mgb-1999)I did really well the first 3 to 4 years, then a series of personal catastropic life events and well...grazing,and not coping well with what was, is going on. Went to drs yesterday and was lectured about a bmi of 34, heart risks, and labeled obese. need help, don't have health insurance, any input would be helpful. Thought about a lap band from mexico...don't want to jump through the hoops like I did the first time...took almost a year and 23000., drained my ira, don't have the money this time will have to finance at least part of the cost. also need to be in and out on set dates between semesters at school. If anyone can give me some advice, help on this matter I would appreciate it. BTW- I live in Pittsburgh, PA but would travel by air or ground.
snazzytoes88
on 5/13/06 2:02 am - woburn, MA
Hi... sorry to hear that you are having such troubles. Please read my post on Endocscopic Suturing. It's probably expensive, but certainly cheaper than Mexico! I really think that this new procedure is going to help all of us who've gained back weight! [email protected]
Most Active