Atlanta Revision surgeon needed who accepts United HealthCare

ucanrelax
on 4/26/06 4:50 am - Knoxville, TN
Does anyone know of an Atlanta area surgeon who will do revisions who accepts United Healthcare Insurance. I had my stomach stapled in 1981, lost 90 lbs. gained it all back and more with a couple of years. Thanks.
mikkozoe
on 5/3/06 11:01 pm - Conyers, GA
i think Dr Burrows will do it too ..But you have to get the Fobie Laura
Khandi
on 5/8/06 4:38 am - Atlanta, GA
Hi My name is Candy I tried to respond to your earlier but message was placed somewhere else. I too stay in Atlanta and Dr. Hubson's partner of Dr. Duncan did my surgery. My stoma is 25cc and supposed to 15cc.I tried to explain to the office serveral times something was wrong. They were telling me to eat and drink more protein. I took over a year to find out what was wrong. Dr. Duncan told me it was my tissue and not the office fault because I have had several miscarriage before and my tissue was weak. This is a bunch of crap. I had to fight insurance companies Blue Cross Blue Shield. Dr. Burrowes won't even go behind Dr. Duncan. I met two other surgeon's but I was scared. I was told on Friday that Dr. Champion was well experienced with revision. I went to Dr. Oh for a consulation and was impressed (I am getting a little scared on the open incision now) but I was well impressed. My current weight first bariatric surgery was at 232. I lost in all over a year and half 40lbs and the lady a BCBS told me last week I should be greatful. I have started to regain and everything. She told me I was overeating. I would like a weight of 135 for arthitic and back problems also. I was told it would aleve my problems. I am now back in the low two hundred and had gotten up to 222 the first of last month. Keep me in your email because we have a lot in common.
Most Active