URGENT!!!!!HELP!!! I NEED A DOCTOR WHO KNOWS IM NOT CRAZY! FOR A REVISION

ClaudeOsborne
on 4/16/06 8:34 pm - Auburn, GA
I need a revision from a JLB i had in 1974 the symptoms are but not limited to these. Severe burning of rectal tissues due to the release of gastric acids during bowel movements. Severe dumping on average bowel movements of approx 20 times per 24 hour period. Severe Arthritis over my entire body not limited to one area. I am dizzy and have had potassium deficiencies as well as B-12 deficiencies. I have been hospitalized quite a few times for malnutrition and for dehydration. I had the jejunal ileal bypass surgery in 1974 at the age of 17 i lied about my age and did not tell my parents until the day of surgery i weighed 460 plus pounds at the time i now weigh 260 and have been this weight for 30 years plus, the problems i am having and the pain get worse and worse day by time sometimes so bad if i had any hair left it all fell out i would pull it out, all the doctors Ive been to either discount what I'm telling them its the JLB and need reversed and they want to look for everything else, Ive had a ton of colonostomies, or they are weight loss surgeons and want to reverse it and give me some thing else which I DO NOT WANT, to me they seem a bit on the shady side and out for only the money to be made and it seems here in Georgia they go that route and cant get it approved by insurance as the insurance wont cover weight loss , well i don't want weight loss surgery i want to be put back the way i was in 1974 or as close to it as possible the damage has been done and i simply don't want it to get any worse i am almost 50 and life expectancy for this is 55 , i don't care, if i get fat again i am 50 with grandchildren and i wont live to see them grow up this way if i get fat so be it at least i wont be in pain with what i have now i need a REVERSAL plain and simple someone out there must know about this and can help. The doctors are looking for everything but what the problem is does anyone know of a doctor? or are you a doctor who knows about this in Georgia? Please contact me as soon as possible at [email protected] I need your help! Thanks Claude Osborne here is a link to what i have had and some stories similar along with symptoms like i have. http://obesitysurgery-info.com/jibpage.htm
Most Active