I need another test....EDG?

Linnrr
on 3/23/06 5:21 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
Ok.......freinds,I am a little over a week away and after my one on one with Dr Chin,I need a look see on my esphagas.yuck! I will get sedated but they put a camera down my thoart.I am not looking forward to this at all.But I do understand why. This week I had 3 Dr's appontments in one day.The surgeon,cardioligist,and the Physc.Now monday I get to do this. I appreciate all the notes from the group ,and they are comforting to know I am not the only one out there who is looking for a re do. My date is still set for 4/3. I will fill you in when I return on Monday. Lin
LoriMcGarrity
on 4/7/06 7:49 am - Hopewell, VA
Lin, I speak from experience since I just had my 5th EGD yesterday. They are a piece of cake. One of the easiest tests we have to do. They knock you out and you wont know a thing. I've never even had a sore throat from it. I have a huge ulcer a fistula and scar tissue so they are talking about me having to have a revision and I'm only 14 months out. I'm petrified. Good luck girl! Lori
Linnrr
on 4/7/06 11:48 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
I got home form the hospital yesterday.Was in ICU for 2 days,but everything went fine.My stomach hurts alot and I cannot get comfortable. Sittin is hard for me to.I gone pee so much I dont think anything is left. Also I have had several upchucks or ;feeling of them several times today. I cannot seem to drink too much..one swallow and thats it.EVEN sitting here has made me uncomfortable..... Thank You everyone for all your wishes...... Lin in Ca
Most Active