revision denied:help:

cruise queen
on 12/14/04 9:17 am - cabin 719, VA
I was denied my revision due to contractual reasons. meaning I do not have the obesity rider on my policy. Does any one know what I need to do or look for in the language for an appeal. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have staple line dyruption due to h pylori Tina
Debra F.
on 12/16/04 6:09 am - Houston, TX
Hi Tina, I am not sure what you need to do... My revision was covered since I was always sick throwing up for 6 years and it was documented by my doctor.... Good luck.. I know this can be a long process Debra
cruise queen
on 12/17/04 12:04 am - cabin 719, VA
Thanks Debra, I am actually trying to appeal on medical necesity because I 2 years ago my staple line was intact per upper gi, I now have stapleline disruption with irration along the staple line as well as H pylori (the bacteria that causes ulcers) What happen was the bacteria ate the staple line like it would if were creating an ulcer. So this is not weight loss related. but it is a bypass notheless. I need lots of prayers. But like my best friend told me, " we serve a God in the business of delivering miracles and believing 10 % is the same as believe 110%. I am totally optimistic about this I hope I just went the right avenue with the appeal. Tina
Most Active