Hiatal hernia and revision

Kathy S.
on 5/7/19 5:04 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Welcome to OH

Since this thread is older it may not be seen or you get the replies you need. May I suggest since you are now revised to the RNY to post this on that forum. I had the RNY 15 years ago and don't understand you not being able to a normal life. There are plenty of high protein low white carb options at buffets (I don't do those anymore) In any surgeries there are some things w you end up not being able to do. To this date I can't do oily stuff but boy can I do sugar. I just have to control it.

Anyway, please post what you wrote above and introduce yourself to the forum. Great support and information and with the daily what are you eating thread that may help you learn how to live with your revision. I am here for you too

Here is the link: RNY Forum

Regards,

Kathy

Member Services

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

BariatricExPat
on 5/7/19 10:27 pm
Revision on 07/09/18

Thank you, Kathy, for the message and tips. I am happy to meet you and know that 15 years out you are still going strong! That's great news.

cayita63
on 8/19/19 6:08 pm - Ft Lauderdale, FL

My RYN was in 2004 I lost 100 pounds three years later I gained 30 I haven't able to get rid of them but I look Healthy and fine I am 5 feet 5 inches and 155 pounds.

But getting all the sides of the surgery, iron deficiency...So infusions, Hypoglycemic ...carb control...anyway sometimes I regret it others not...

Most Active