Overstitch Revision Info

forgivingv
on 12/31/18 1:24 pm
Revision on 01/02/19

she wants to lose 50 all together. She also said the restriction is better than the first surgery.

vyamos
on 12/31/18 1:34 pm

Her surgeon was Dr. Kumbhari also?....that makes me feel good. Sounds like some success with his procedures.

Was her 1st week very painful or was it just the restriction that she had to get used to?

Sorry for the million questions....but I am trying to get all the info I can in anticipation..thanks

forgivingv
on 1/2/19 5:10 am
Revision on 01/02/19

YES, she couldn't keep anything down. She had to get used to the new pouch. I am going at 100. i am nervous. I came to work.

vyamos
on 1/5/19 4:00 pm

Checking in on you...are you okay? How are you feeling? Tried to wait a few days before checking in on you. I have been praying for you.

Veronica

forgivingv
on 1/5/19 4:19 pm
Revision on 01/02/19

Hey girl. I am ok. The first three days was hell. I wanted to doe with the pain. Today is my birthday and I am depress. I really forgot how food and alcohol had became a major part of my life again. I don't know what to do. But I want to lose my weight and continue to be healthy. So I have to make these scarfices. I see how I gain weight back. I had the wrong prorties. But the is trully a reality check. And I am ready for it.

Beeb1234
on 3/3/19 11:42 am

Hey can u give me the name of your doctor that did your revision I live in .. Michigan

Most Active