One Week Post-op

AngAng
on 5/17/17 9:56 am

Hoping all is going well with you. Can't wait to hear updates on your progress!

AngAng

Revision Lap Band to RNY Approved 5/10/17 Surgery Date 6/6/2017

MsShawna
on 5/17/17 11:32 am - OH
Revision on 05/01/17

Hi AngAng I am doing just fine I walked on my first trail since surgery for 45 minutes. Let me tell you I was dead tired lol but I made it. I listen to my husband we were trying to figure out which trail to take. Honey never again will I ask him . I started walking and that trail had at least 15 hills. I thought I was going to die. But besides that I am doing good. My husband took a picture of me the other day I like to do pictures so I can go back and realize a difference. How are you doing? I hope well I will get on the scale in another week I will keep you posted.

AngAng
on 5/17/17 12:56 pm

Wow, you are already walking trails for 45 minutes? That is amazing. How proud of yourself you must be. How much have you lost? Wow, I am getting excited about my upcoming procedure. I have been approved for the surgery, but my Surgeon requires a Cardiac Clearance before surgery for anyone over 50.. sooo, yucko, I had to have a EKG, Echo and Stress Echo.. and if I pass that, my surgery will be scheduled. I finished all the Cardiac Clearance exams now just waiting on the results. Keeping my fingers crossed that all went well.

Keep me updated on how you are doing.

What are you able to eat? Are you hungry?

AngAng

Revision Lap Band to RNY Approved 5/10/17 Surgery Date 6/6/2017

MsShawna
on 5/17/17 3:31 pm - OH
Revision on 05/01/17

Yes AngAng I am walking already for 45 minutes. My surgeon said he wasn't surprised since. The day I had my surgery that night I walked the hospital floor 4 times and multiple times before I was discharged he encouraged me to. I am so happy for you and your upcoming surgery I know you will do well. And I have faith you will pass those tests you will see. I can start tomorrow eating chicken, fish, ham, turkey so I am excited about a new chapter on my weight loss journey. I sometimes get hungry but most of the time I don't be hungry. I am only struggling with getting all my water in because I get full so quick but I am working on it. You keep me posted on your progress trust me everything will work out!

ambec0308
on 5/18/17 9:52 am - AL
VSG on 06/28/17

WOW that is amazing. I am so glad you are doing well. I am in the beginning stages of revision. Woulds love to follow your success.

MsShawna
on 5/18/17 10:04 am - OH
Revision on 05/01/17

Hi ambec0308 thank you so much I am pretty new to this revision as well. We can learn from each other. I am always willing to share my progress and learn from others. So I would love to share my progress with you and I as well would love to know your progress.

Godsgurl
on 5/21/17 8:25 am - Charlotte, NC

Glad you are well and 10lbs is outstanding. Keep up the good work. I had surgery in 2004 and am thinking about a revision. I guess it couldn't hurt to just talk to a surgeon.

MsShawna
on 5/21/17 8:42 am - OH
Revision on 05/01/17

Hi Godsgurl thank you so much I have faith that I will be successful on meeting my goal. And I agree with you no it can't help to talk to your surgeon. I did and I also did my own research. And after talking to my husband and my surgeon I decided it was something I was interested in. And I am so grateful that I did because I think it was the best decision for me. And I am looking forward to see where this journey will take me. And I believe you will make the right decision for yourself please keep me updated on what you decide.

Most Active