VBG Revision Wanted

HKT53
on 12/28/15 5:15 pm - Toronto, Canada

My advice is to turn over every stone....not to give up. But most important ... it will never get better. Work within the guideline of insurance but get your dr/surgeon on board. Get off tums as fast as you can. I have not taken even one tums since July 10 this year. We all have a different image in our minds of what 'jumping through hoops' really means but the extra effort having a few tests so your surgeon can see what they are dealing with...then do it. If you show you are concerned about your future, they will be too. If he doesn't show enough concern, find another. the orig surgeon told me on many ocassions this was in my head. I believed him and thought I was mentally making myself become anarexic. I was too stupid to find help elsewhere-

Referral - Feb/14, Orientation HRRH - September/14, Surgeon appt. & gastroscopy Dr. Hagen - October/14, Trio appts. - April/15, Dr. Glazer - April/15, Revision RNY - July 10, 2015

Janet222
on 12/28/15 6:31 pm

Thank you for all your help and advice. I hope you are on your way to finding peace, comfort, and health. Thank you, Janet 

Janet222
on 9/19/16 3:15 pm

It's been a long road but today the insurance company called and overturned my denial. They will now cover my revision. I can't express how relieved I am and how wonderful it will be to live without indigestion, heartburn, and reflux. :)

Most Active