HELP Protein HELP

mizzymizan
on 9/20/14 1:11 am - pompano bch, FL

hi, I just had my revision from vsg to rny 9/15/2014 (you can see my update on my profile if interested to know my revision journey) my issue is the protein shakes are grossing me out I need to find a protein shot or bullet with a higher protein content with a lower oz so I can get my protein requirements in. Please does anyone have any info on this or where I can find this. I read about whey protein shot I was going to buy today however I noticed online Is says its collagen and is not good UGH.....

SlynnD
on 9/21/14 2:00 pm - Pasadena, CA

I am having the same problem.

JakeLC
on 9/23/14 8:51 am

I once ran into some medical protein drinks online  that were given to bypass patient  at hospitals and they had a very high protein content, I can't remember the name though but your surgeon might know them. 

P.J. D.
on 9/24/14 1:12 pm - Weston, CT

I am drinking some protein shake from GNC and they are pretty good.

Monica757
on 9/25/14 5:44 am - VA

I just had a revision on 08/18/2014 and I have used 2 different types of Protein Shakes / Powders. I really like Unjury - it tastes best to me. I am also using Muscle Milk. I make my shakes with Unsweetened Almond Milk. They taste really good and they even have pre-made shakes. Hope you find one that works for you.
The website for Unjury is www.unjury.com

Blessings

~Monica~

(deactivated member)
on 10/27/14 2:57 pm

Thanks. I , too am gonna need all the help I can get on concentrated protein options so I am not malnourished. 

Most Active