I HAVE A DATE

tashadelight
on 6/14/14 12:36 am - Ypsilanti, MI

I HAVE .A DATE WITH DR. KEMMETER IN GRANDRAPIDS, MI. FOR 6-26-14!!!! RNY TO DS. PRE -OP DIETING NOW WISH ME LUCK YOU GUYS!!!!

pineview01
on 6/14/14 5:20 am - Davison, MI

Good luck and let us know how it goes.  I am really excited to see you are using him and would love to follow you closely if you don't mind.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

tashadelight
on 6/15/14 2:42 am - Ypsilanti, MI

I would love for you to follow me. I need all the support and advice I can get!!! I am on day 4 of pre-op dieting so far so good 10 more days to go!!!

pineview01
on 6/15/14 3:25 pm - Davison, MI

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

pineview01
on 6/22/14 8:37 am - Davison, MI

You are getting close to your surgery date.  How are you holding up?

tashadelight
on 6/22/14 9:38 am - Ypsilanti, MI

I am doing ok. Day one and two were the hardest now I have found my groove. I am working up to the day that helps I have a routine. I have taken Benadryl a few night to help me sleep and not eat lol. I have been riding my bike or walking 30min 8 0f the 10 days. My last post-op appt. was Friday down 5lbs in a week so far so good I think keep me in your prayers, and thanks for asking.

pineview01
on 6/24/14 9:11 am - Davison, MI

You are doing great and are going to do fine with this surgery.  I am so proud of you using exercise to keep busy.  I had to grin over the Benadryl at night to sleep and not eat, I did that too.

I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.  You have a great surgeon.

tashadelight
on 6/24/14 11:04 am - Ypsilanti, MI

Thank you for the prayers!!!! I plan to post after surgery, you are more than welcome to call or I don't know how close you are to ST. Mary's  in Grand Rapids but you can drop by and cruise the halls with me (NATASHA THOMAS) every 4 hours is what they tell me woo-hoo!!!

pineview01
on 6/24/14 11:41 am - Davison, MI

I wish I was closer I would do just that.  If you head from GR and head straight east to the thumb, you hit my house 60 miles before you hit Canada.

pineview01
on 6/25/14 8:48 am - Davison, MI

Tomorrow is the big day!  If you don't mind send me your number by pm and I can give you a yell out.

Most Active