Need info on revision

tamduck73
on 6/24/13 3:16 am - Cleveland, TN

I had my surgery in 2003. I lost from 461 to 185. I was doing good and 2007 I had a baby. My weight went up from there. I weigh 380 now. I don't want to get back to 461. My mom thinks I should look into a revision. I would like to have one, but all the information is scary. I don't like being this person. My son told his gf the other day "that was back when mom was small, when we use to have fun". I have a 18 year old son and 13 and 5 year old daughters. I want to live my life again...not just exist!!

Hislady
on 6/24/13 5:04 am - Vancouver, WA

I'm not familiar with RNY revisions so I hope you have also posted this on the RNY forum and the main forum, that will give you more responses probably since this forum is a little slow and not always looked at. Good luck to you!

hayley88
on 6/24/13 6:26 am
You sound just like me. I had an RNY in 1998 at 400lbs. I lost 200 lbs but have slowing gained it back. Most RNY ' can be revised to a DS. There is a lot of info here. I'm currently in hospital after revision, lots of complications. I don't mean to scare you, even with issues iI'd do it again because I know this will pass and I can get back to good health.
tamduck73
on 5/9/20 4:46 pm - Cleveland, TN

Hello, I posted my question a long time ago. I haven't been on this site in a very long time. I hope you are doing well. How did your revision go? I'm sorry you had complications.

Tammy

Most Active