Weight gain during or after pregnancy? Need help!!!

Marcy S.
on 1/26/12 2:27 am - Lansdowne, PA
Hi - I had my surgery April 2005 and went from 308lbs to 175lbs.  Over the years I fluctuated and landed about 185-190lb but felt happy and fit.  I felt my surgery was very successful and threw away my big clothes planning to NEVER see them again.  I felt if I stayed at this point I would be ok (although loosing a few would be nice).  Marriage and 3 pregnancies later, I found I was consistently gaining. I am 11 weeks into my 3rd prenancy and weigh 218lbs.  I know by the time I have the baby I will gain more for sure.  I am tired all the time, no energy to exercise, have fibromyalgia and got winter blues. Before being pregnant, I would have never drank soda, ate McDonalds, etc.  Being pregnant it seems all of my old habits exist and my appetite is out of control. I crave fast food whereas before if I ate fast food I would throw up cause it made me sick. Now, I want it all the time. Is anyone else having trouble with pregnancy cravings or weight gain? 
RNYgirl2020
on 1/26/12 6:38 am
Hi Marcy...im pretty new but I think you may get better responses if you post this in RNY forum.
Hislady
on 1/26/12 10:56 am - Vancouver, WA
There is also a pregnancy forum that might be helpful too! Good luck to you. Also there is a fibro support group here also, I too have it so I know how miserable it can be!
Most Active