need weight loss

happygirl01
on 1/13/12 6:29 am
I have been in horlble pysical condition. I hav RNY in 2004 I have now succeded to gain it all back and am ready for a wheel chair. I lost down to 142 i felt so good and then my hip was in horroble shape couldn;t walk or have any fun like shopping vacatioin anything fun. Had hip replacement to find out it is hurting just as bad as before the surger. What the hell; I need this weight off or I am going to become a invalid. THat is not hte kind of person I am . I worked 26 years hard work. Lifted,tugged ,sweated ,crawled.carried heavy weight. That is what is worng with me now and I can;t be an invalid,  I just cant' Looking up Dr Pack hear he is good My Dr doesent want to revise for me. I don't know why. I have been through a complete workout this year. Treadmill,mammorgam etc. Do you think of nay reason wh  Dr. Pack wouldnt do ot. thank you for listining to me. God Bless.
Ladytazz
on 1/13/12 4:24 pm
Your best bet for a revision would probably be a DS.  It has better statistics for keeping the weight off due to the malabsorption.  You would probably have to travel because there aren't a lot of surgeons that are skilled at this revision but it would be worth it not to have to go through this any more.
Check out the DS board or go to dsfacts.com for more information.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Most Active