lapband to what ? ds or rny

Sexyvt123
on 10/21/11 10:08 am
Well it sounds like you need to pay a visit to Dr Roslin at lennox hill.  He did my DS and he is one of the best.  He is a very cut throat, upfront ****y kind of guy but he is the best.  He does not lie to you nor tell you what you want to hear.  I hope things work out for you.  Good Luck.

LionsGuy
on 1/9/12 8:31 am
Can you expand on Dr. Roslin's up-frontness please :-)
(deactivated member)
on 10/22/11 1:52 am - ewing, NJ
Well I am a revision from Lapband to DS by Greenbaum, He is the best in this area. He strictly let me make my own decision as far the surgery to revise to, His bariatric coordinator is very efficient and knows the ins and out with insurance companies. I had to fast 1 week  before surgery and only could drink protein shakes. I was in the hospital for 5 days. I had complications with my blood pressure and heart rate.(happens to me when coming off anesthia). Other than that it went well. Any questions feel free to PM of you have any questions!!!!!
Sunshine16
on 1/9/12 9:05 am
Be over with this weight loss struggle and get the DS.  It is true there is NO quick fix, however, I must admit, the DS is definitely more forgiving.  I'm made a very wise decision.  Nothing is perfect, however, this was one of the best decisons I made
Most Active