tomorrow is the big day

gabriela bravo
on 9/14/11 8:28 am - Fresno, CA
im starving blah tomorrow 930 am roun y revision 7 yrs later to roun y again.......wish me luck.....
MommyDiva2
on 9/14/11 1:06 pm
 I'll be praying for you and sending positive thoughts your way!  My revision from SRVG to RNY is in 2 weeks!
gabriela bravo
on 9/14/11 1:30 pm - Fresno, CA
thank you sooo much good luck to u too, im sorry what is srvg? wow 2 weeks flies by too fast
MommyDiva2
on 9/27/11 1:52 pm
 SRVG stands for Silastic Ring Vertical Gastroplasty.  I had it in Feb. 2002 and got pregnant 9 months later.  I had an Endoscopy with my surgeon last December, and found I had a staple line break-down.  

You were right, 2 weeks flew by!  In fact, I just had my revision on Friday, and came home from the hospital yesterday.  So far, so good.  I'm surprised by how good I feel so soon.  Definitely still have pain and soreness, but it's manageable.  How are you doing?  How have you been feeling, and are you managing to get all your proteins, fluids, and vitamins in yet?

pandavenise
on 9/17/11 6:27 am
 Wondering how you are doing. I am getting ready to have lapband to RNY revison. 
allraindrops
on 9/27/11 7:53 pm
I'm also getting ready to have a lap band to RNY revision...will the surgeon do yours in one surgery or two surgeries?Getting a little bit nervous that since I failed with the lap band I will fail with RNY too....
gabriela bravo
on 9/17/11 11:55 am - Fresno, CA
Thank u jesus. All went great. Dr had to redo rhe whole rouny im so
Excited ty ror all the support. Home tomorrow
Xoxoxo
Annette O.
on 9/18/11 1:31 am - Hyde Park, NY
RNY on 09/19/11 with
Glad things went well for you! I'm having my RNY tomorrow I hope I'm as bright as you sound two days later.
Annette O
gabriela bravo
on 9/18/11 1:35 pm - Fresno, CA
u will do great
Most Active