anyone have revision aftering having lap band surgery

mjst220
on 8/26/11 8:55 am
Wow you really got moving on the first week! I was sore and so full feeling with the band that i didnt do much for a week then all was well. :)
camietam
on 9/14/11 1:16 pm - Ceres , CA
Hi Ceedott,
Your mesage caught my attention. I have been having left side abdominal pain for about 9 months with other problems. 3 years Lap-Band. I told my doctor and he is recommending a revision, but he has no clue why my left side is in so much pain. Right now I have been in constent pain for 24 hours. At my last visit the doctor had a hard time taking the saline solution out. Finally after 15min he was able to get 51/2cc and replaced with 4cc. Who knows the upper GI & x-rays look ok. I think my body is rejecting the foreign body. I agree I think I should have had a different surgery too.
Camie
Camie

ceedott
on 9/14/11 10:20 pm - PA
i'm just at the point where i don't know what to do.. i'm tired of being constipated all the time, having problems digesting foods, pain in my stomach, then i'm scared of what surgery i would get if my insurance covers the revision. i was really looking into VSG b/c i never wanted to get GASTRIC BYPASS..confused and more confused
Most Active