Xpost: APPROVED!!!!! YAY!!!!!

Frankie
on 8/17/11 4:21 am - NY
Got a call from Dr. Roslin's office that Oxford has approved me for DS!  I am so excited!!!! Now I am looking at date in September.

I have been paying attention on this board so DS vets thanks for all the information, I am fully prepared.  Now I have restock my vitamins.

Frankie

Hislady
on 8/17/11 5:46 am - Vancouver, WA
Congrats!
Frankie
on 8/17/11 6:57 am - NY

THANK YOU!!!

ginany
on 8/17/11 5:52 am - brooklyn, NY
DS on 04/23/12
Hooray!
Im seeing Dr Roslin on 9/7.  How long did your whole prcess take from the date of consult?

Thanks
Gina    

RNY 1/26/06 
SW 345
Revised to DS 4/23/12
SW 268

Frankie
on 8/17/11 6:20 am - NY
After the seminar, I met with Dr. Roslin on 5/25, the nutrionist the following week, did the psych eval the week after that.  My paperwork was submitted the 3rd week of July but I got denied because my BMI was not high enough (go figure, it states it in my policy).  I met with Roslin again on July 29th and spoke with the surgical coordinator, she appealed on my behalf.  Today I got the call saying I was approved.  Its usually faster than this but I had that little hiccup.

Good luck to you and keep us posted.

Frankie

sandy_mt
on 8/17/11 6:28 am
 Fantastic news Frankie!  Lots of good news today from Dr. Roslin patients!!  

Sandy

Frankie
on 8/17/11 6:58 am - NY

Yes, I am excited.  I am going to see if I can have 9/26 as my surgery date.   Thanks for the well wishes.  How are you doing since the revision?

Band to DS
on 8/17/11 10:52 am, edited 2/3/12 10:41 pm
Unfortunately, I had to delete this post due to privacy concerns.

Got a lap band in 2008. Tried hard, but didn't lose much weight & developed swallowing problems. Fought my insurance company for almost a year & finally had a band to DS revision on 5/11/12. Have now lost 125 pounds. Yay!

Frankie
on 8/17/11 11:21 pm - NY
Thanks.  I hope you will get your approval soon so you can join us on the loser's bench.

C J
on 8/20/11 2:11 am - Franklin, MA
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Best feeling ever isn't itwhen you have your official date and start your countdown it becomes even more "real" 

~CJ
Most Active