band over bypass

heathercross
on 7/19/11 11:22 am - New York, NY
KareN, I cannot believe I had surgery less than a month ago bc my life is NORMAL! I have my first fill tomorrow at 10am, nervous, excited, curious! I haven't lost anything in like 10 days but I don't think I am eating enough. NOT hungry at Ll, at bc I should. I don't know about others but I have restriction for the first time in years. Also I hope go get clearance to go back to the gym tomorrow, no weights but more than walking.
Karen73
on 7/19/11 2:09 pm
Good luck with your fill tomorrow. I hope everything goes well. Be sure to let me know how it goes.
louisec
on 7/19/11 11:24 pm - Orange County, CA
Hey friend..glad u r good. got my second tiny fill yesterday...all is good. text me the news??? I lost 3 lbs since my first fill. Better than I expected.
"that's what she said................"
Micheal G. Scott
Karen73
on 11/5/11 7:12 am
Hi Heather,

I finally had t done. I was BOBed on October 20th. I am still on the full liquid diet until the 9th and then I move up to soft food. The day of surgery I was 251 and today I am 237 and have been for about a week. Is that normal? My weight lost has stopped and I am not on food yet? How are things going for you?
heathercross
on 11/6/11 6:25 am - New York, NY
 Hi, I am glad you are doing well.  You porbably aren't eating enough.  Your body is holding onto the calories and the weight.  Just remember that this isn't a fast, quick fix like the RNY/DS, etc.  Lap Band is very very slow.  I am down 40lbs since 6/23.  I lose about 5lbs a month.  I am more than OK with this.  My goal is to be down 50lbs by New Yrs Eve.

Most Active