revision approved

twaters524
on 3/31/11 3:22 pm
I'm approved. I thoght I would have major issues with appeals, but it didn't rurn out that way. I'm going from lap band to rny and vey scared. However, I know that this will be life changing as long as I use it as a tool.
aanmarie
on 4/1/11 5:17 am - NY
Congratulations to you!I'm having my revision lap to Rny Monday.Scared to death and starving but hopefully it will be all worth it in the end.
SharByTheSea
on 4/3/11 2:54 am

I will be thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts....I go in for my revision from Band to RNY on 4/26.....I am so scared, but like you I know it will be worth it.  As soon as you are able, please keep us posted on your recovery.  I guess my real fear is "what damage will the Dr find and what about the complications?'
Are you on a liquid diet now?
I don't have to do that.....but guess I will be on liquids for over a month after surgery..
Wishing you a speedy recovery,
Ciao,
Sharon 

ckb70
on 4/1/11 9:49 pm - Morrisville, PA
Yahoo!  I'm having a revision from the band to the sleeve on April 12th!  I'm trying no to think about it too much because I start to get a bit of a panic attack.  I'm so worried that there will be too much damage from the band and I will have to wait a year for the revision.  Say a prayer for me and I will do the same for you.  Good Luck!

No longer a slave to hunger!                        
Holly O.
on 4/6/11 5:55 am - FL
I too am having a revision from lapband to RNY.........just waiting for my 1st consult visit with the dr.  I guess I have to attend a 2 hr. seminar on April 28th before they set the appt with the dr.
Most Active