Resleeve experiences??

WASaBubbleButt
on 3/8/11 2:15 am - Mexico
On March 8, 2011 at 9:48 AM Pacific Time, Melontiwst wrote:
OH my, I am not sure! I would post that question on the DS board, and mention something about me not knowing so they will understand why you posted it there!! It shouldn't matter, should be able to post anywhere, but I've seen some people, not many but some want people to stick to their own surgery board!! Many DSers are very knowlegeable!!  Look for "Lori Black", she is a DS veteran and knows her stuff!!!! She's my angel and wouldn't of made it thru the process without her!! I am curious to see what they say....

Nahhh.... too many crazed loons on that board.  Not saying they all are, they most certainly are not. But too many of them are. ;o)

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
spybo
on 3/14/11 7:00 pm - Houston area, TX
I am thinking about revising to a different surgery.  From my experience, I do not feel as if I have a small and tight sleeve at all...What do you know about Dr A's experience with DS?  He offered me bypass when I was there for sleeve and I wish now I'd done it.... Gaby did not respond to my last few emails.
WASaBubbleButt
on 3/14/11 8:56 pm - Mexico
On March 15, 2011 at 2:00 AM Pacific Time, spybo wrote:
I am thinking about revising to a different surgery.  From my experience, I do not feel as if I have a small and tight sleeve at all...What do you know about Dr A's experience with DS?  He offered me bypass when I was there for sleeve and I wish now I'd done it.... Gaby did not respond to my last few emails.

I know he has been doing DS for years but he would only do them with Dr. Ungson assisting.  I honestly do not know if he feels he is good to go on his own or not.

I will tell you one thing, he takes FOREVER to make a decision, if he is not comfortable doing DS alone, he won't.  He would have Ungson assisting until he was old and gray.  And he almost IS!

If you want DS it is cheaper to go through him than to go to Ungson alone.

If I wanted DS i would go to him in a heart beat but only because i know him.  If he can't do DS by himself he would not.  He would have Ungson assisting.

What is your typical daily menu?  Can you post photos of your barium studies?

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
spybo
on 3/15/11 10:00 am - Houston area, TX
I haven't decided yet if I will get upper GI here or Mexicali.  I would prefer to get them done there and discuss my options with him while I'm there, I think.  So, this spring or early summer I plan to go back.
Most Active