How far out were you

WASaBubbleButt
on 3/5/11 5:20 am - Mexico
On March 1, 2011 at 8:16 AM Pacific Time, sfmini wrote:
No, I only drink water, decaf coffee and zero calorie flavored drinks like Sobe and vitamin water.
The only carbs are complex carbs from oatmeal, fruits and veggies and occasionally whole grain bread. No added sugar to anything.
The Bodpod uses Air Displacement Plethysmography for determining percent fat and fat-free mass in adults and children. The simple, 5-minute test consists of measuring the subject's mass (weight) using a very accurate electronic scale, and volume, which is determined by sitting inside the BOD POD chamber. From these two measurements, the subject's body composition is calculated. Once the subject's mass and volume are determined, body density is calculated and the relative proportions of fat and fat-free mass are determined.
Basically a more accurate way of determining exactly what my base metabolic rate is and base caloric needs to just exist so you then know how to adjust diet rather than stabbing in the dark. I will also know how much muscle mass vs fat I have in my body.

You could just be uber sensitive to carbs.  Have you tried cutting them down to 30-40gms a day for a couple of weeks to see what happens?  Fruits are typically pretty high in sugars.

If you still don't see anything happening then I'd start looking at metabolic issues.

Many do not eat any fruit at all while losing.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
media604
on 3/6/11 9:10 am - GA
Please let me know how the Bodpod comes out. I am interested in finding out more.
Alan B.
on 3/4/11 5:32 am - MD

Initially 3 years post op, but not revised until 10.5 years. Mine is RNY gastric Bypass.

MystieRains
on 4/9/11 3:55 pm
I had my RNY July 2, 2007. SW 355. I was at my lowest - 205.5 lbs on late November, 2008. I started gaining soom after. Jan 2009 to now I went from 216 to 295. I considered revision for a while but only just recently got fed up enough to go through with the medical wheels.
Most Active