Who is the top US surgeon for RNY to DS revision?

Monique H.
on 3/7/12 11:10 am

Since I'm two pounds below what I thought would have been my ideal weight of 145 I'm going to have to say Rabkin. I never thought that I would make it to 145 and had changed my goal to 165, but today I sit at 143. I would definitely look at the results that people have after having the revision to DS. Please know that it isn't an easy route so make the best possible choice for you.

WHEN LIFE KNOCKS YOU DOWN TO YOUR knees, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE IN THE PERFECT POSITION TO PRAY. HW 395, RNY 4/2/07 345, Lowest Weight 248,  Revision to Distal RNY 1/13/09 278,Revision to DS 10/15/10
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/11 1:05 pm - San Jose, CA
I see MWG/BubbleButt is sneaking around behind her block of me again, as usual, lying (I wonder why?) about what is going on with Husted - she knows he's been sued for malpractice.  She's apparently got her nose buried up someone's ass with that practice.  So, every time she posts her crap, I will post this in rebuttal.  Maybe, if she wants to do a favor for Husted, she'll just STFU.

So, here you go again:

Husted has been sued MULTIPLE TIMES for malpractice, JUST for what happened while he was in KY.  There may be other suits in other jurisidictions - this is likely NOT a complete list at all.  I searched Pulaski county, because I knew about one case.  Someone else told me about the Adair case, and the Federal case.  He's filed for bankruptcy - I guess to limit his personal liability. 

At least two of his DS patients were found to have 20 cm common channels when they were revised due to post-op complications - as stated in the lawsuit against him (one suit, two patients).  One of the suits involves a patient who DIED a month post op. It appears that the Commonwealth of Kentucky may be suing him as well.

This website: http://apps.kycourts.net/courtrecords/, Pulaski as the county, type of party = defendant, last name Husted.  These are state law cases.

Page 1 of 1

Record 1 - 4 of 4

First Prev Next Last

10-CI-01031

PULASKI

Pay OnlineMake Online Payment

VINERegister for VINE®

WADDLE, CELESTA , ET AL VS. HUSTED, JOHN D. , ET AL

10-CI-01363

PULASKI

VINERegister for VINE®

DIXON, BRUCE VS. LAKE CUMBERLAND REGIONAL HOSPITAL, , ET

10-CI-01372

PULASKI

VINERegister for VINE®

FIRST & FARMERS NATIONAL BANK, INC., VS. HUSTED, JOHN D.

11-CI-00097

PULASKI

VINERegister for VINE®

LIFORD, HEATHER M. VS. LAKE CUMBERLAND REGIONAL HOSPITAL, L

Page 1 of 1

Record 1 - 4 of 4

First Prev Next Last

VINE=Eligible for VINE® Court Service ePay=Eligible for Online Payment

Kentucky Courts Online | Search Again VINE=Eligible for VINE® Court Service ePay=Eligible for Online Payment
Page 1 of 1 Record 1 - 1 of 1 First Prev Next Last
08-T-01501 ADAIR Pay Online Make Online Payment VINE Register for VINE® COMMONWEALTH VS. HUSTED, JOHN D  
Page 1 of 1 Record 1 - 1 of 1 First Prev Next Last
VINE=Eligible for VINE® Court Service ePay=Eligible for

Here's the federal court malpractice case:

Bray et al v. Husted et al

Filed: February 14, 2011 as 6:2011cv00056 Updated: February 14, 2011 21:36:52 Plaintiffs: Anna Ruth Bray  and Jimmie Lowe  Defendants: John D. Husted, Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital, LLC. and Lifepoint of Lake Cumberland, LLC Presiding Judge: Gregory F. VanTatenhove Cause Of Action: Diversity-Medical Malpractice
Court: Sixth Circuit > Kentucky > Eastern District Court Type: Torts - Injury > Personal Injury- Medical Malpractice

And, the Chapter 7 bankruptcy was filed in the US Bankruptcy Court, District of Arizona (Phoenix), Bankruptcy Petition No. 2:11-bk-03402-RTB.

These are all publicly available filings.
Most Active