Do over with revison and frustrated

TamaraL
on 2/16/11 10:24 am
So when I decided to do the revision surgery from band to RNY my psychologist said to look at this as a do over.  Everything I did wrong with the band do right with the revision.  I keep this in the back of my mind at all times.

I had band to RNY revision and have to say that 80% was the band failed and 20% was me and my choices.  So I went from grazing all of the time to now.

Now I think I am eating alot but when I put it in the calorie tracker its barely 600-800 calories some days.  Today I felt hungry all day but got less than 800 calories even though I felt like I was eating all day.    So I have went from one extreme with the band of eating way too many calories and now not eating enough.  I have only lost 1 pound this month and it is driving me crazy. 

I am also having a hard time focusing and tracking my food.  I can't seem to focus

Tamara

Pupcake !.
on 2/17/11 2:42 am - Stranded in, IA
Are you taking your vitamins?

Deficiancies in B vitamins can screw up your focus.

Pup
Hislady
on 2/17/11 6:01 am - Vancouver, WA
So sorry to hear you are still having difficulties, I followed you when you were having band issues. I think Pup may be on to something, it doesn't take much sometimes to put our whole body out of whack. Hope you are able to get this resolved quickly!
TamaraL
on 2/17/11 8:37 am

Its not really been that bad.  I am a slow loser but I am at 176 and my goal is 125-130.

I did just find out today that my iron is low.  I see surgeon tomorrow.  I take my vitamins daily.  Have not been taking complex vitamin B. May add it to my routine

Tamara

Most Active