ROSE procedure???

Christine912
on 2/10/11 5:09 am - KEW GARDENS, NY
Does anyone know or had the ROSE procedure?

Starting Weight: 292

Current Weight 137

Under goal weight.

Christine

lauralisi
on 2/10/11 11:44 am - Dona Ana, NM
I did.  I never felt any restriction whatsoever-none-nada.  A complete waste of money.
Christine912
on 2/10/11 8:14 pm - KEW GARDENS, NY
how long was the recovery and are there any pros for it or cons

Starting Weight: 292

Current Weight 137

Under goal weight.

Christine

lauralisi
on 2/11/11 7:09 am - Dona Ana, NM
Rested the day of the procedure.  No pain.
Drove home (6 hours) next day.
Limited myself to liquids for next 2 weeks.
Pros-easy recovery
Cons-did not work
(deactivated member)
on 2/11/11 8:18 pm - Bayonne, NJ
Don't go near it! Rose & Stomaphyx both have no success. People would come on here, ask about it, have it, and then fail. They'd lose 20 lbs with the post-op liquid diet, and as soon as they started eating again they'd gain the weight back. The only supposedly positive stories that were posted on here were posted by shills from a specific doctor's office. You could tell, they had brand new registration dates, conflicting stories, etc.
trubiano
on 2/22/11 5:49 pm
OK.. No Rose, but what would you suggest?? 
"failing to plan is planning to fail"
(deactivated member)
on 2/22/11 9:30 pm - San Jose, CA
The OP claims to be under goal - why is she seeking a revision?? And the Rose and Stomaphyx are worthless. Presumably you are an RNY - you are going to have to look at a REAL revision if your weight in your siggie is in fact not accurate.

The most recent poster asks "then what do you suggest?" but is a VSG - WTF do you think we would suggest?? Getting the rest of your DS, and hope you didn't screw yourself by not having the full DS in the first place - you are likely going to lose slower than you would have and may not lose as much, but you'll be better off than you are now, with HALF of a PROVEN surgery.
Most Active