erny revisions

hillofbeans
on 12/22/09 1:56 am
I think you're doing Dr. K a favor more than hurting him. You're getting his name out there all by yourself.
(deactivated member)
on 12/22/09 2:02 am - AZ
On December 22, 2009 at 9:56 AM Pacific Time, hillofbeans wrote:
I think you're doing Dr. K a favor more than hurting him. You're getting his name out there all by yourself.

You should go over to the MB and look in threads from a few weeks ago and thank the others who were giving him the same exact help. ;o)

hillofbeans
on 12/22/09 2:25 am
I've seen them all. I really think they are doing him a favor. Bad press is better than no press, right? He really is an excellent PERSON!
Debbie M.
on 12/22/09 8:56 am, edited 12/22/09 8:59 am
Midwestern Girl....you're so funny.   At least Dr. K. takes his own time to help people from all over the country unlike your surgeon who runs a Las Vegas Style billboard ads with new reduced prices.  No interest in going to a surgeon who's has a blue plate special of the day.
(deactivated member)
on 12/22/09 9:07 am - AZ
On December 22, 2009 at 4:56 PM Pacific Time, Debbie M. wrote:
Midwestern Girl....you're so funny.   At least Dr. K. takes his own time to help people from all over the country unlike your surgeon who runs a Las Vegas Style billboard ads with new reduced prices.  No interest in going to a surgeon who's has a blue plate special of the day.

That would rule out quite a few US doctors as well silly girl.

And at least my doc doesn't have a need to go trolling boards for business and then having others fight his battles. ;o)

Debbie M.
on 12/22/09 9:22 am, edited 12/22/09 9:23 am

Oh you're the silly girl.  I'm not fighting anyone's battle, I'm setting the record straight for anyone who is considering a revision that he is a fine surgeon, and has an amazing moral compass.  As you know he'sone of the best revision surgeons in the country andyour comments add no merit or value for someone who is considering something so serious as an RNY to DS revision which is something you know nothing about.  You don't like that he responds and helps people for free, that's your problem and I suppose your right. 

(deactivated member)
on 12/22/09 9:24 am - AZ
On December 22, 2009 at 5:22 PM Pacific Time, Debbie M. wrote:

Oh you're the silly girl.  I'm not fighting anyone's battle, I'm setting the record straight for anyone who is considering a revision that he is a fine surgeon, and has an amazing moral compass.  As you know he'sone of the best revision surgeons in the country andyour comments add no merit or value for someone who is considering something so serious as an RNY to DS revision which is something you know nothing about.  You don't like that he responds and helps people for free, that's your problem and I suppose your right. 

No, you are fighting his battles for him.  It's about as clear as can be.

It has nothing in the world to do with anything being free.  I've been pretty clear but I suppose you missed the point.

shele
on 12/22/09 8:44 pm, edited 12/22/09 8:46 pm

No, you are fighting his battles for him.  It's about as clear as can be.

It has nothing in the world to do with anything being free.  I've been pretty clear but I suppose you missed the point.

Pretty sure his record and reputation speak for him, what about yours MWG???

edited CAUSE I CAN"T spell or type!!

shele
LiFeLoNg hEaLtH imY GoAl
RNY 5-11-04 280
Lowest weight 174
Highest re-gain 238

erny 3-23-09 (120 common channel

low post revision 190
Current Weight  204

Height 5'6"

GOAL 154 Normal BMI

hillofbeans
on 12/22/09 1:55 am

Debbie - I agree. I've spoken to Dr. K at length over the phone several times regarding some issues I've had since my revision, and guess how much he charged me? ZERO dollars. I was able to send him my records, talk to him about my situation and he NEVER suggested that I needed to see ONLY him. He gave me options, and opinions.

I haven't even met him and I think he's a ******g saint!

ladynitewolf
on 12/23/09 7:04 am - BFE, CA

Yes, he already has.

~ Sarah P. 
Ask me about pregnancy after the Duodenal Switch!

They're here! My surro-sons were born July 21, 2009. Welcome to the world, Benjamin and Daniel. We love you very much!

Most Active