Need Revision need suggestions for which one

ricki
on 12/21/09 2:09 am
On December 21, 2009 at 9:58 AM Pacific Time, reenieb wrote:
Ricki, I'm interested in the source behind this statement, "...some people like to dump..." - I'm a long term RNYer and I have yet to run into anyone who likes to dump - perhaps what you mean to say is that some people are grateful that dumping or even the prospect of dumping keeps them away from eating crap food? Just looking for clarification - thanks. Maureen
clarifying for Maureen:

No, I meant exactly what I wrote.  I've read many, many posts made by gastric bypass patients who say that they are glad for their dumping as it reminds them to stay away from sweets.   If that floats their boat, I'm good with it.  Aren't you?
ricki
on 12/21/09 2:11 am
Btw, in case you don't recognize my avatar, I am also a long time RNY'r.. had my Gastric Bypass in 94 and my revison to DS in 06.  I really don't know why I waited so long to have my revision, but once I found the DS I knew it was a better way of life than what I'd had for the previous 12 years.
reenieb
on 12/21/09 4:25 am
RNY on 03/08/04 with
Could just be semantics here but I don't think anyone "likes to dump" - serves as a reminder to behave themselves around food so that they don't dump - sure! But no one deliberately likes to dump. Glad for your success, that's terrific! Maureen
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
levittown_loser
on 12/21/09 3:20 am - Levittown, PA
"some people are grateful that dumping"  .... sure sounds like they like it if they are greatful for it.

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

reenieb
on 12/21/09 4:34 am
RNY on 03/08/04 with
I'll say it again - no one deliberately likes to dump. Just like no one deliberately likes to have a heart attack.
ricki
on 12/21/09 5:16 am
On December 21, 2009 at 12:34 PM Pacific Time, reenieb wrote:
I'll say it again - no one deliberately likes to dump. Just like no one deliberately likes to have a heart attack.
and you are presuming an awful lot here, or have the RNY's made YOU their official spokesperson?
reenieb
on 12/21/09 5:26 am
RNY on 03/08/04 with
What exactly am I presuming? That no one likes to have a heart attack? Strange presumption on my part, I guess.
ricki
on 12/21/09 5:58 am
I thought someone who looked like they were old enough to have weight loss surgery wouldn't be so deliberately obtuse but I see I was wrong.  So I will make myself talk to you like you're a four year old.  You are presuming to speak for all RNY'rs when you say "no one wants to dump".  That is not what I've seen or heard on these boards.  Are you happy with this explanation or do I need to break it down further for you?
reenieb
on 12/21/09 8:07 pm
RNY on 03/08/04 with
And you are presuming that I give a damn about what you think.
ricki
on 12/21/09 11:17 pm
bawahahaaaaaaaaaaa... just got this reply in my email but see the coward has blocked me because she can't take the heat for her stupid logic.  I must say it's nice not to have to look at her fugly self.

Since she has me blocked I guess she'll never see my reply.

However you will so here it is:  Dear ricki,

reenieb has posted a reply to your post, 'Need Revision need suggestions for which one' on Revision Weight Loss Surgery Forum

Original message was:
I thought someone who looked like they were old enough to have weight loss surgery wouldn't be so deliberately obtuse but I see I was wrong.  So I will make myself talk to you like you're a four year old. ...

reenieb's reply was:
And you are presuming that I give a damn about what you think.
Click here to reply to this post.

Are the voices in your head telling you you read some where I said I presumed to care what you thought?  You need some meds darling.. and maybe a good therapist.  Even in the little scheme of things, you are nothing more than a gnat to be brushed away.  Enjoy that dumping!
Most Active