Dr Greenbaum called

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/09 10:00 am - Tampa, FL
I spoke to Dr. Greenbaum tonight finally.  He answered my questions concerning leaks, clots, etc.  I have my list of things to get done and get faxed to him.  Now my only worry is financial.  I will worry about this when the time comes.  Thaks for the help Red.
dana712
on 10/28/09 11:25 am
Did you call Dr Gagner he is back in New York City and will be seeing patients soon.
emjayel56
on 10/28/09 9:25 pm - Boynton Beach,, FL
Dana is Dr. Gagner back at Mt Sinai?

BELOW GOAL WEIGHT... LOST 151 LBS AND CURRENTLY WEIGH 138 LBS.  ... Maryjo

wings
on 10/29/09 5:24 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
I am so happy for you. 

Just take each thing one at a time and get it faxed.  I have my psych eval Oct 31 and thats the last thing on the list. 

Only problem I am having is cardiac clearance.  I am sitting here waiting on the phone call for my angiogram.  They found what they believe is two blockages on the CTA scan Tuesday.  The 3 b/p meds i am on has worked well and b/p is now down. 

I am still worried about the financial part too.  I put it in God's hands and when that time comes we will figure it out and we will go. 

Let me know if you need anything. 

Love Carla
(deactivated member)
on 10/31/09 1:08 pm - Bayonne, NJ
I have everything in, and I'll be submitting a support letter from my PCP next week. I have 3 mos. of consecutive visits, not 6, and BCBS wants 6. Still, Dr. Greenbaum is hoping that the reflux problem from the tight VBG will get them to waive the 6 months.  I'm hopeful this will be done soon, but if I have to wait until next year, won't give up.

I'm really glad you were able to get everything in and I wish you well on your journey.
(deactivated member)
on 11/3/09 10:25 am
 Do you know how much the revision will be?
(deactivated member)
on 11/3/09 11:26 am - Bayonne, NJ
No idea whatsoever. I'll talk to him about it, but he's in network for BCBS.
Most Active