PLATEAU BUSTERS DIET

Vivian Prouty
on 10/26/09 11:41 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I have not posted this for sometime now and decided that for all the newbies out there...I would post this to help you to break those dreaded plateau's that you may experience on your WL journey.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

PLATEAU BUSTERS DIET

How to break a plateau:

#1 - Do this for 10 days at break a plateau

#2 - Drink 2 quarts of water a day

#3 - You must have 50 grams of protein supplement and all your vitamins/minerals supplements each day.

#4 - You may consume up to 3 oz of the following high protein foods, 5X’s a day

beef

pork

chicken

turkey

lamb

fish

eggs

low fat cheese

cottage cheese

plain yogurt or artificially sweetened

peanut butter ( the original doesn’t say...but I would limit this to once a day....also I would only do one serving size and NOT 3 oz. )

beans/legumes

You may also have :

sugar free popcicles

tea or coffee

sugar free jello

broths/ boullion

crystal light drinks

#5 - If it is not on the list, you can’t have it for 10 days !!!

#6 - Keep a food diary and try to get up to 30 minutes of exercise daily.

In addition to the Plateau Buster, you can change up your exercise plan as well. Such as if you are walking, change up things and do other exercises every other day so that you are not doing the same things on a daily basis. You can also add in weights. Good luck !!!

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

GayleTx
on 11/3/09 1:02 am - northeast, TX
This is not just a plateu buster diet.......it's the way we have to eat for the rest of our lives if we want to lose and maintain that loss. 
Most Active