Revision Insurance Requirements for UHC choice plus?

Teena A.
on 10/21/09 5:48 am - Mesquite, TX
Sophia,

Thank you girlie.

I am doing absolutely fabulous.

Just repeating the info that is listed on the Reasons for a Revision  site on here
www.obesityhelp.com/forums/revision/reasons-for-revision-bar iatric-surgery.html
Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

sosoclark
on 10/21/09 5:57 am - Sacramento, CA

Oh ok, I got excited becasue I am waiting for my orginal films to be compaired with my new ones for a possible revision. That reason you posted is my exact issue. Well we will see what happens.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Sophia

Teena A.
on 10/21/09 5:58 am - Mesquite, TX
Sophia,

Good luck.

Teena Adler

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

mrdoores
on 10/21/09 10:36 am - Waldorf, MD
Hi Teena,

Good to read that you're back on line.  You had me a little worried.   Five days is a long time without seeing a post from you.  Hope all is well with you and that you healing fine. 

Marianna

Teena A.
on 10/21/09 4:30 pm - Mesquite, TX
Marianna,

Doing just fine just busy busy busy.

I hope you are are doing absolutely fabulous and your surgeon is diligently working on your appeal
Teena Adler

mrdoores
on 10/22/09 10:52 am - Waldorf, MD
Hi Teena,
I spoke with Ashley and I got all of the different doctors I have been going to send in letters or reports of what I have been treated for.  Ashley said she would get it all together and send it in again.  BCBS said they didn't have any records of all the things wrong with me, yet they have been paying the bills ( go figure).  Hopoefully when she sends it all in, they will change their minds.  It is really a shame, they take your premiums from my paycheck, but then they don't want to pay for a surgery, that may cut down on doctor appointments and medicines.

Hope you a having a wonderful day,  the weather has been really nice here but is suppose to start raining for the next few days.

Hsave a blessed day.
Marianna

Teena A.
on 10/22/09 11:52 pm - Mesquite, TX
Hopefully when she puts everything together in one report they will have no choice but to approve it.

They use that we have no records routine all the time, but yet pay the bills.

Typical insurance red tape.

You will overcome it.

It has pretty much been raining here in Dallas, TX since the beginning of October so I am use to the rain by now.

I just want it to stop.

Have an absolutely fabulous day.

Be kind to yourself and one another.

Teena Adler

Most Active