dr michel gagner

dana712
on 10/20/09 9:04 am
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HOSPITAL HE IS  IN?
emjayel56
on 10/20/09 9:42 pm - Boynton Beach,, FL

He moved his practice to New York last spring but I am not aware if he has announced where he is practicing yet.  He did my revision in Miami past February and it was one of his last surgeries in FL.  Nobody has information on his whereabouts. 

maryjo

BELOW GOAL WEIGHT... LOST 151 LBS AND CURRENTLY WEIGH 138 LBS.  ... Maryjo

thafatchick
on 10/21/09 1:12 am
Send him an email and he might respond.  I don't know why MICHEL is hiding from folks.        People are trying to reach him.    Although, he did mention he would be at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine at NYC but did not give a start date, so it could be for the spring semester.  

I think Dr. Gagner is peeking into some of the rooms or maybe some of his staff does to check things out.  I think all the doctors do at some time.  Anyway... The last I heard, from an OH member, was he was in Paris, France doing some work.    At this point, I don't think anybody really knows what's going on with him or if he is moving back to NYC.   If I here anything else I will let the OH people know.  He might be back in Canada.  Maybe in Montreal or Quebec City.     Who knows???  Contact some hospitals in Paris, France to see if he is still there.  You will need to speak some French though.  

Whoever gets the info first, let us all know.

ThaFatChick
Most Active