Where are all of my people having surgery September 2, 2009?

Teena A.
on 8/21/09 11:55 am - Mesquite, TX
Kindafunny,

I am encouraging because I refuse in my lifetime to be a Debbie Downer or a complainer as it gets me NO WHERE REAL FAST.....

You should not feel guilty at all about him having to take care of you after surgery as you recover.

When you took your marriage vows I am sure there was a for better or worse in there somewhere.

Now he has to fufill his vows and deal with the worse so things can get better.

It all comes with the territory.

You would do it for him if the shoe was on the other foot.

No worries sweets after you have the surgery the momentum will keep going as you will see the weight loss and you will wake up daily wanting to do right just so you can get to your goal.

Keep your eye on the prize and don't sweat the small stuf
f.
Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

Teena A.
on 8/21/09 10:09 am, edited 8/21/09 10:10 am - Mesquite, TX
There are so many boards on here and not all of my friends read the same boards so I had to post here.

I just got home from my pre admit appointment at Baylor University Medical Center (Chest Xray, Blood work, EKG, admission paperwork, hospital co pay).

I was not very worried about it at all until I got back home and started reading through the post about how some people had issues with their results and things got post phoned.

I know I know I know.... Pump the brakes and stop getting ahead of myself and letting the unknown take me off of my positive mindset.

There is no sense in worrying about what I do not know is even an issue until the actual issue presents itself.

These are all things that I have told numerous people on this site in the past and I am fully aware of what I doing to myself right now at this moment.

I am setting myself up for failure instead of setting myself up for success.

I just have to write it down to get it out and off my chest.

The great part of it is that I caught myself before someone else brought it to my attention and that is always hella better in my book.

LMAO.

Well I just wanted to let you all know that it went well and I am patiently waiting for
September 2, 2009 5:30 am..

The only thing I have left to do now is my consult sometime next week with the Dietitian.

Due to my revision from Proximal to Distal my dietary needs will change a tad as far as my supplements go so she will break it all down for me.

I hope you all have an absolutely fabulous weekend.

I know I will.
Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

Most Active